30 May 2019

Chapter 27

11 March 2019



Chapter 27 (2006)
Director: J P Schaefer
Based on the novel: no  
Cast: Jared Leto, Lindsey Lohan
Personal “oh yeah him/her” reaction, i.e. have seen this actor in:
Jared Leto (almost unrecognisably overweight for this role) – Blade Runner 2049, Requiem for a Dream, American Psycho, Girl Interrupted, Fight Club, Black and White, The Thin Red Line
Why? John Lennon
Seen: 7 March 2019
      
       Hearing the news that day in December in 1980 is etched forever in my memory. So why do I want to watch this film?
       I don’t. But this is me, watching it.
       If you don’t know the story, Google it.
       Is the film watchable? Almost not, but if it’s the film or the reality I can’t say. Anyway I’m watching it.
       I’ve watched it.
       In all fairness I can’t give it a rating.

…* of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment