27 May 2024

Bad Samaritan

 

Bad Samaritan 2018

  • Director: Dean Devlin
  • Based on the book: no
  • Cast: David Tennant, Robert Sheehan, Kerry Condon, Carlito Olivero
  • Personal “oh yeah him/her” reaction, i.e. have seen this actor in:
    • David Tennant – Many especially Doctor Who, Hamlet, Much Ado about Nothing…
    • Robert Sheehan – Mortal Engines, Fortitude, Misfits, Red Riding etc
  • Why? David Tennant
  • Seen:  24 May 2024 

       Two small-time crooks Sean (Sheehan) and Derek (Olivero) break into Cale’s (Tennant) house. This proves to be very dangerous.

       Sadly, it turns into the kind of film I don’t like.  As much as I love Davis Tennant and as brilliant as he is at playing psychotic killers, I wish he wouldn’t. Such a cliché. Sheehan is good too but that doesn’t help.

       I fast forwarded much of it. It breaks my heart but 

1 ½ * of 5  

 

 

·       

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment