2 September 2024

He's Just Not That Into You

 

He’s Just Not That Into You 2009

  • Director: Ken Kwapis
  • Based on the novel: no
  • Cast: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Bradley Cooper, Scarlett Johansson, Justin Long, Ben Affleck, Drew Barrymore
  • Personal “oh yeah him/her” reaction, i.e. have seen this actor in
    • Sorry, there’s too many and I can’t be bothered. You probably know them all anyway.
  • Why? I seem to remember liking it and some of the cast.
  • Seen: Once before. Now 29 August 2024  

Married, not married, want to be married, don’t want to be married, calling back too often, not calling back at all. Men. Women.

Jennifer Connelly, Scarlett Johansson and Bradley Cooper are good as always. Otherwise, I don’t know what I liked about this the first time. I suppose because it sort of makes fun of the whole dating thing. It’s sad really. And irritating. Even offensive at times.

Nope. This time I don’t like it. 

2* of 5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment