16 March 2020

The Terminator Revisited


The Terminator Revisited

Having recently watched the excellent series Terminator – the Sarah Connor Chronicles and suffering withdrawal symptoms we decided to rewatch the films. Last time was in 2013, or at least that’s when I wrote reviews. We may have watched them again since, I don’t remember. Anyway, we watched the first three this weekend (the fourth one we’ll watch next weekend and the new one when it comes out on DVD). It seems I was harsh in my judgement last time. I gave the first one 3*, the second 3 ½ *, the third only 2 ½* and the fourth 2*. I suppose the ratings are reasonable, but the films gain from their cult status and their nostalgia factor. It is like meeting old friends, eccentric, often ludicrous, sometimes humorous, but always entertaining. General affection for the whole package, including lots of stars for the series, raise the over all rating, at least for the first three, to

4 * of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment